No errand is more important than your lover (if it is, it’s time to rethink the relationship). No completed household task is going to make you as happy as passionate necking on the sofa. Build in more time for sex, and all kinds of good things blossom: glowing skin, relaxed attitudes, more patience with each other, managed blood pressure, physical fitness—the list goes on.
- Get a robot vacuum and a robot mop to handle the daily mess, and search Craigslist for a housekeeper to come every other week to do the deep cleaning. Time saved for sex: 15-45 minutes a day.
- Use a personal video recorder like TiVo to capture the television you want to watch and have sex earlier in the evening. Time saved for sex: an hour for dramas, or 30 minutes for sitcoms.
- If you have a regular paycheck and sign up for automatic deposit, sign up for automatic bill pay as well. Get cash back when you shop so you never have to go to the back or sit at the table and pay a month’s worth of bills. Time saved for sex: an hour a month.
- Find the rest of this lesson and thousands more sexier sex tips in:
by Regina Lynn
- How to Laugh Your Way Through Technical Difficulties and Into Great Webcam Sex
- How to Feel Closer When You’re Apart