The basics safety guidelines of meeting an online lover in person for the first time are the same as those I’m sure you’d follow on any first date: Tell someone where you’ll be and when, arrange to check in by phone at a certain time, get your date’s full name and contact information, and avail yourself of some Google searches before agreeing to meet (and make sure to meet in a public place).
But there’s more. Meeting an online lover in person carries with it a heady mix of anticipation, desire, and expectation—balanced against your intellectual understanding that things might not work out as you hope.
- Safer sex supplies: Condoms, dental dams, lube, arnica ( in case you get delightful bruises you don’t want to bring home)
- Toys or other props that have special meaning for the two of you
- The address and phone numbers of alternate lodgings in case you need to go to get to a safe place quick
- Pajamas, toothbrush, clean underwear
- Enough cash for cab fare if you need to leave in a hurry
- A credit or debit card with enough room on it to get yourself out of there in the event of an emergency or a threat to your personal safety
- Phone numbers of local friends, or friends of friends
- Objects you’ve wanted to show each other: photo albums, figurines, clothing, fetish wear
- Find the rest of this lesson and thousands more sexier sex tips in:
by Regina Lynn